.

Friday, October 1, 2010

I am the Triple-3 today!!


SALLY'S CONTEST ENTRY!!!!

I was reading a cute blog..Sally's Blog... on a sleeping contest so I am going to enter too!! It looks super fun and I have some great sleeping photos!!


This is my picture entry for Sally's Sleeping Beauty Contest... Arent I a beautiful Dane!?

So this is my photo that im entering.. dont I look super silly???

If you would like to enter it ends super soon so go check it out HERE.


This is not the photo for my Sleeping entry (Well'
no your right im not sleeping in this photo!!) So check out
below for my entry into Sally's Sleeping Beauty contest!



Hey pup lovers! I justed wanted to start out by saying im the BIG 3-3-3.. If you dont know what that is well its a bunch of threes.. and supposidly my age today is 3-3-3 and Mommy says that is her favorite number so today is supposed to be a good day!

I have a couple subjects today.. so here we go!

1st... Mommy is teaching me some more loose leach walking and she found a great little training session on youtube that she loved so much because it is working with me! (I am pretty good about LLW already but I have my moment and when there are distractions then I gett a little "Zoomy". So here is the video she saw on Loose Leash Walking.

2nd.. Im learning a lot of new tricks and refining on all of the ones I already know.. I dont see why, I think im pretty perfect but mommy says we need to work on some things. I am mostly working on Targeting and hopefully Mommy will have a video up about targeting soon!

3rd... I will be going to my first Dog Party this weekend! Its on Sunday and Mommy says its called "Bark In The Park". There are going to be some super fun stuff going on and you can see what we are doing on the link! We are also doing a dog walk for the Chesapeake Humane Society so if you would like to help sponsor us you can sponsor me HERE. Anything helps and the animals would super appreciate it!


Alright so I think that is it!

4 comments:

  1. Hi Nova
    Waahahahaha cool posing. Thank you for joining the game. You will be linked in about six hours.
    And dont forget to tell your friends. ;-)
    nice woooh
    Sally

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you have fun at Bark in the Park!

    Elyse and Riley

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello...I love your blog so much that I decided to follow you but it might be hard to do since your legs are much longer than mine....heeheee! I am Daisy, a coonhound, who lives with my professional pet sitter parents and 2 kitty brothers, Henry and Buster, and I have lots of fun stories to share with you so come on by at http://theteacherspets.blogspot.com sometime!
    Your new furiend...Daisy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello!
    Love your blog!
    You are so beautiful!
    big kiss and licks from Portugal!

    ReplyDelete