.

Sunday, October 17, 2010

I want to be Rebellious

Okay so today was an extremely bad day!! Mommy took me on a walk and I did horrible!!!! Then I was bad in the house all day unless I was napping. Then I went on another walk with my doggie friend Patton and I made mommy even more mad.

(and as mommy is typing this up for me I am not put away in my bad spot because I was just bad AGAIN!!!!)

I dont feel like listening to mommy at all today and I want to ignore every word she says... so that is exactly what I did.. Mommy said that if I have another day like this I am going up on Craigslist.org.... (she was joking though)... Anyways.. today was a bad day and mommy cant wait until its over!!!

5 comments:

  1. Poor Mommy! That's just a part of puppyhood you have to work through. I had days like that with Riley (we still have them every once in a while) but she's turned into a great dog. Just keep at the training and you guys will be fine. Nova's already an awesome dog and you'll see that it does get better. Don't rip your hair out just yet!!

    Elyse and Riley

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh man, I certainly have had those days... Which is probably why I have said that I will never have a puppy again... Only older rescues! Good luck and I hope tomorrow is a better day!

    ~The Mama Monster

    ReplyDelete
  3. When I'm naughty, Mom always threatens to send me to Cesar Milan, BOL!!

    Waggles, Chewy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Don't worry I had lotsa bad days. Momma and Dad kept sayin' they were gonna send me back, but they never did. You'll be fine.

    woof - Tucker

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh Nova - tell your human to hang in there! You're just entering the most difficult time for us doggies: canine adolescence!! It's when we start to develop our own independence and start to test boundaries a LOT! :-) Your human just has to remain very patient and consistent with your training - don't let you get away with things, always enforce commands, so that you learn to respect her as pack leader - and you'll get through this difficult time and come out the other side as lovely grown-up doggie! :-)

    Slobbers,
    Honey the Great Dane
    ps. you should have seen ME at your age! I wasn't called the "Monster Puppy From Hell" for nothing!!

    ReplyDelete