.

Monday, November 1, 2010

Winning, Trick, and a Fire in the House

Well me and sissy had a long long couple days.

First ill tell you about the fire! Mommy was cooking and she was using a super cheap pan and it caught on fire with some grease in it. The fire got really really big and poofed up to th ceiling and then went out. While all this was happening I ran out the front door and ran to the bark park all by myself! Mommy was so scared with the fire and me running out the door that daddy finally ran outside and got me back. The neighbors all helped too. Mommy now knows that its time to make a fire escape plan because she has two important little ones to take care of if something happens. Its really easy when its just mommy and daddy but when me and sissy are wondering around the house it gets a little hectic in an emergency situation.

So if you all don't know mommy is going through fertility treatments because she cant have babies unless a lots of doctors help her get pregnant. So she has been on these medicines that make her really upset all the time and I dont know what to do but lick her face when she starts crying. She crys a lot but she says its no big deal and its only the hormones that the doctors have her on. She trys and stays calm with us but when we do something wrong she doesnt even get mad right now.. she just cries! but dont worry Pups! Mommy is in high spirits!

We are also working on some tricks for everyone! I am on my 6th session of Pivot Heeling and im doing really well with that. Mommy is a little confused at what to do when I dont have a target but she thinks its only because we need a LOT more time with the target. (which is a little weird for mommy because I usually catch on to tricks and obedience within thefirst 2 sessions) We are also working on a SHORT and EASY dance routine and its not really like Honey's at all! Mommy started with that concept but dumbed it down for things that I do better than the original things she put together! So we thank her because we will still be using the song and the short counts of this routine. I hope to have that up in the next 2 weeks!

Oh and Lastly, about winning! I told all my bloggy doggy friends about the contest I entered to get free food for me and my local shelter friends!! Well it turns out I am now in first place. There are only three or four people that voted but some people didnt comment when they voted. So if you voted for Nova on facebook for the photo contest please let me know again in a comment under this post (please!)

oh mommy has been hard at work in her office here at the house.. but I just wanted to let you know who gets to sit up on the desk with her!

5 comments:

  1. Wow, glad no one was hurt in the fire. How scary! Also good to have a plan if there ever is a next time...
    One of my human brothers is in school to become a fire fighter and says animals will usually run to the door to get out in a fire! How smart we are.

    Drools and licks,
    Minnie and Mack

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank Dogness the fire wasn't worse and everything and everyone is okay!!

    Waggles & Chi kisses, Chewy & Lilibell

    ReplyDelete
  3. miss nova,
    oh, that fire must have been so scary!! i'm glad that you and miss teagan and your mama and daddy are a-okay and that your ceiling didn't catch on fires!
    i have a cooking disaster story that i hope will give your mama the giggles cuz it makes the booker man sad inside that your mama is teary eyed. so my daddy got his wisdom toothies out last year, and my mama brought him home and got him all comfy cozy on the couch with an ice pack. she had to go back to work for the afternoon, though, so she left me 'n asa in charge of snoopervisin' daddy. well, somehow daddy convinced us that he needed to cook some rice to eat, but he was still kinda all loopy from the ann-is-tea-she-a. instead of simmerin' the rice at the lowest heat for 20 minutes, he wound up incineratin' the rice on high heat for like an hour!! he burnt the bottom right out of mama's best stainless steel pot!! mama came home and the house was so so stinkin' of the burnin' metals 'n rice! BOL!

    *woof*
    the booker man

    ReplyDelete
  4. scary about the fire! I wonder if Dar would know what to do.

    ReplyDelete
  5. omd! That's so scary! Glad you weren't hurt by the fire, or by running to the park by yourself!

    come check out my bloggie...there's an award for you!

    wags, wiggles & slobbers
    Murphydog

    ReplyDelete