.

Tuesday, September 21, 2010

I am an extremely busy Pup!

First of all, this is NOT me sitting in my sissy's Bed!! No matter what mom says or what ths looks like that is not it.. but if it was.. I have to defend myself! Mommy and Daddy get up at 4am every morning because Daddy has to go to work at 5am so I do some crazy tired acts between 4am and 5am! Okay okay.. So today I went to the Vet and the ladies there were in AWWW at me! They told mommy that I am VERY well trained and that she and I were doing great with training! I also went to the pool today (I of course didnt get in but I got to see what it was all about and eat some sticks.) Oh and we have so much fun on our nightly bark park fun and walk. We walked with six other dogs today and we had so many people comment on how many dogs where walking int he same group! What can I say? we are very likeable!

Lastly, Mom has been posting weekly progress photos in the "About Nova" page so that everyone can see my weekly progress in growth! Alright that is all!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Nova! Sorry it's taken me so long to come and visit your blog! I just LOVE that picture of you - SOOOOOO cute! My human was squealing when she saw it. You've got that beautiful majestic Dane head already - I think you're going to grow up a gorgeous doggie!

    Slobbers,
    Honey the Great Dane

    ReplyDelete