Okay so today I found out that one of my great and amazing Bloggie Doggie friend gave me an award!! This is my very first award in the doggie bloggie world so dont mind me... I may be a bit nervous!
So I do have a couple rules when it comes to winning:
Here are the rules of the Doggie Bloggie Award:
1) Thank the person who gave the award and link to them.
So, Thank you SO MUCH Muphy!! I think you are a super amazing Dane!!
2) Name 10 things about yourself-creative, weird, enticing, whatever.
1. I just really really really love to eat sticks when im outside. Mommy doesn't like it but I sneak a chew randomly sometimes ;)
2. I really love clicker training. We learned everything we know from Honey the Dane and her human and mommy has me on fast track to being such a well mannered obediently trained pup!
3. I super love when my mommy takes bubble baths because then I can gulp up a couple sips of that hot water before she tells me know!! (but then she does this super scarything where she blows these huge white airy things at me and they float in the air.. but they taste yummy.. again.. until mommy says stop!)
4. As Ia puppy I didnt not get run of the house. Mom and I think this is super important and it really helps out with potty training and other trainings that need to happen in the early stages when needing to be around your pup whenever we are not in a crate or in a play pen.
5. We have the awesome and amazing "Bark Park" right out side my door. Mommy lets me play with dogs EVERY SINGLE DAY.. arent you pups jealous?! I have made so many great friends because we get to play or go for a walk every day (unless its raining)
6. I am a super duper smart puppy. Mommy thinks I have got to be the smartest puppy she has ever been around. Most of the tricks that you see mommy and me do only take me about 5-10 minutes to really get them down... and mommy is super proud of that. But But But!! now we are starting to do some challanging tricks so it takes me a LOT longer to learn them. (like pivot heeling)
7. I am super scared to go poo in the dark (oh how imbarrasing!) but I just feel like someone is going to creep up behind me and get me! So those latenight poos or the early morning poos are not as enjoyable as the mid day ones!!
8. I am almost loose leash walking on my regular leash and not my Gentle Leader. I HATE that Gentle leader but when I start zooming or not paying attention to mommy during a walk then she puts my gentle leader back on. :(
9. I really like listening to mommy and when daddy is gone for lots and lots of days im such a good pup but when daddy returns I like to step into the kitchen and jump up on him. Mommy tells daddy he needs to play the "bravo" role with me and make sure im the "zulu" role while mommy stay the "alpa" in the house.. Who knows what that means
10. I am super excited to start obedience trials at some point in the near future. We are moving soon so we have t get settled in the new place first and then mommy can find a great trainer to do a begginer or intermediate course with me.. but needs to find a great trainer who can test me out before putting me in the beginners class or intermediate.
Wow that was super hard to come up with 10 things about me.. Sorry that a lot were about training!!
3) Award 15 doggie bloggers-whoever you think deserves this regardless of whether they are old or new.
Honey the Dane
Life With Big Dogs
Okay so I know I had to pic 15 but im still new the community and dont have a bunch and bunch of doggie bloggie friends yet! so here is 5 of my favorite doggies!