.

Monday, February 7, 2011

Missing My Papa!

Hey Every Pup! So today I just wanted to drop in so everyone doesnt forget about me too too much! I appreciate all the comments even though mommy has kept me away from my bloggy so long! Those are true friends right there.

So Today is just a short update to say I am working on some more clicker training and hopefully I can get mommy to do some videos soon. She hasnt even been on my youtube in AGES! But now she is getting back into clicker training more and will record it.

Oh and I figure you all would enjoy the picture above! Whenever I super miss my papa I get to put on his hat! Mommy is so nice to share with me!

7 comments:

  1. Aww Nova, you look great in your dad's hat!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck with your clicker training. You sure look good in your Paw's hat
    Benny & Lily

    ReplyDelete
  3. I luvs Clicker training with the jackpot! I luvs the jackpot! Do yous ever get that?

    woof - Tucker

    ReplyDelete
  4. Was just browsing around for other great dane blogs, what a gorgeous dog.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Come on back Nova we really miss you!

    woos, Tessa

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, that's really amazing you look so handsome on your pictures :D

    Dog Shock Collar | Puppy Bond

    ReplyDelete